COPE General Meeting on July 16th 2023
Dear COPE members,
Join us for COPE’s Next General Meeting on Sunday July 16th, 2023, from 1pm-3pm.
- Event: COPE General Meeting
- Date: Sunday, July 16th, 2023, 1pm-3pm
- Location: Online (RSVP'ed members will receive and email with the Zoom link in Advance of the meeting.)
The General Meeting will include elections for the following positions on the COPE Executive (COPE’s Board of Directors) and Equity Committee:
Three (3) members of the Equity Committee:
Racialized Peoples' Representative
- One (1) Member-at-Large
We Invite COPE Members to join the Executive Board as Equity Caucus Reps
- Craft a plan to work towards an equitable city with the other Equity representatives
- Decide upon how COPE will be engaging with your community, as well as other Equity-seeking communities
- Build a progressive movement within the communities that deserve Equity and Justice
- Attending Monthly Executive meetings
- Writing and voting on motions within the Executive
- Joining Ad-hoc and Standing Committees within the Executive
- Helping build COPE via organizing, fundraising, phone banking, canvassing, and other tasks as set out by the Executive.
How to Run for the COPE Executive
Do you like this page?